Imagine how resilient your organization could be if it were filled with people who have the skills and self-confidence to get what they need without unnecessary guidance or wasted time.
Organizations don’t execute well when individual contributors aren’t taking initiative or being as effective as they could be. Performance is often stalled because employees don’t know how to ask for what they need when they need it. The truth is, people want to be engaged, to make meaningful contributions, and to be appreciated.
We know how important it is to the success of your organization that every person be empowered and committed to achieving results. Our Self Leadership training program is designed by experts in employee motivation and engagement to ensure your team members develop the self-starting mindset they need to move the organization forward.
When you arm your individual contributors with the self leadership mindset and skillset, you build an empowered workforce that is productive, innovative, and passionate about their work.
• Individual contributors
• People reporting to leaders trained in SLII®
• Senior leaders
Implement Self Leadership training in your organization as a live in-person workshop, live virtual workshop, or online course.
All designs include engaging participant materials, videos, and learning activities that teach participants the following key concepts:
• SLII® - learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager
• Assumed Constraints - learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
• Points of Power - learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence
• Proactive Conversations - learn how to seek the direction and support they need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they prepare the agenda
Tools also included are:
• The SLII App - a mobile app that helps learners master SLII and decide what they need most in each situation
• One on One Worksheet - a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
• Perceptions of Self Leadership Questionnaire - a tool that compares participants’ perceptions with those of their manager in seven key areas of self leadership
Here's how to implement successful training initiatives, following 3 steps:
Blanchard® is a global leader in leadership & management training. For nearly 40 years,
Blanchard® has been creating the best leaders & managers in the world, including organizations in the Top 500 Fortune.
Blanchard® starts at the heart of leadership, helping leaders view every exchange as an opportunity to foster trust and deepen relationships.
These inspired leaders become the ultimate agents of progress and transformation for their people, work, and organizations.
Blanchard Vietnam, a member of PACE Institute of Management, is an authorized partner of Blanchard® in Vietnam.